Field hearing on efforts to prevent and address child sex trafficking in Washington State : hearing before the Subcommittee on Human Resources of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, February 19, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Human Resources
- Additional Titles:
- Efforts to prevent and address child sex trafficking in Washington State
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 56 pages) : illustration
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:113-HR 10
Serial no. 113-HR10 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means)
- "Serial 113-HR10."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19160956