Juvenile delinquency : treatment and rehabilitation of juvenile drug addicts : hearings before the Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Eighty-fourth Congress, second session pursuant to S. Res. 173 and S. Res. 303, Eighty-fourth Congress, investigation of juvenile delinquency in the United States, December 17 and 18, 1956
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee to Investigate Juvenile Delinquency
- Additional Titles:
- Treatment and rehabilitation of juvenile drug addicts
- New York : Greenwood Press, 1968.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 218 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:J 98/34
- Reprint. Originally published: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1957.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19161214