Bender's forms of pleading of the State of New York
- Additional Titles:
- Title on title content page: Bender's forms of pleading
- [United States] : Matthew Bender & Company, -
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adelman, Barbara E.
- Bender's forms of pleading of the State of New York provides users with many time saving sample complaints for different types of cases, including negligence cases, other types of torts, contract actions, statutory and equity complaints, defenses to these types of actions and checklist type drafting tips. Each chapter of Bender's Forms of Pleading contains a concise statement of the substantive law necessary to prepare a proper pleading. Discussion is provided for each cause of action, before the pertinent forms. Illustrative forms include: complaints, defense pleadings, bills of particulars, counterclaims, third-party complaints, and petitions for torts, negligence, contract actions, statutory actions, special proceedings such as Article 78, equity proceedings, and Surrogate's Court proceedings in New York State. Ample cross-references to New York Civil Practice: CPLR (Weinstein, Korn and Miller), Warren's Negligence in the New York Courts, and Bender's Forms for the Consolidated Laws of New York save time for those looking for more in-depth discussion, and related forms, valuable research time. Bender's forms of pleading is updated three times a year with appropriate new chapters, the latest legislative amendments, and new forms based on the most up-to-date court-tested pleadings.
- 9781579115883 ebook
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated three times a year
- Contributing authors: <2013->, Barbara Adelman [and 30 others].
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 19162795