Lex Mundi's guide to doing business in Thailand
- Additional Titles:
- Doing business in Thailand
- [Place of publication not identified] : Lex Mundi and [Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lex Mundi (Organization)
- This guide to doing business was prepared by the Lex Mundi member firm, Tilleke & Gibbins International Ltd. (www.tilleke.com ). It is intended as an introduction to Thailand's business and trading environment, with particular focus on legal and regulatory matters. One can easily access this guide on the LexisNexis services through an electronic table of contents which sets out the structure of the guide in chapters and sections, or through a normal word search. The Guides to doing business prepared by Lex Mundi's member firms provide general information about each jurisdiction's infrastructure. The guides can serve as a useful resource tool when planning an international business strategy or researching a new business market. Generally, the firm will update the business guide every two to three years or as necessary due to substantial updates/changes in the law. Lex Mundi is the world's leading association of independent law firms. The association has more than 160 member firms around the world, representing approximately 21,000 lawyers. For more information about Lex Mundi, please visit www.lexmundi.com.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Database includes most recent edition only. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 19162962