Map showing origin and destination of bituminous coal shipped on the Great Lakes and the all-rail movement of bituminous coal to the northwest from fields in Illinois and Indiana in 1918 / U.S. Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : U. S. Geological Survey, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 29 x 32 cm, on sheet 35 x 34 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:5,000,000 (W 94°--W 74°/N 48°--N 36°).
- Covers Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, New York, and parts of southern Ontario, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Tennessee, and North Carolina., "Each line represents approximately 1,000,000 net tons. Ruled areas are producing coal fields.", and "Mineral resources 1918, part II, plate XVI."
- Action Note:
- Conserved; Deacidification; PSU Libraries copy 000078795587 and Housed; Encapsulation; PSU Libraries copy 000078795587
View MARC record | catkey: 19167688