Final Overland Pass natural gas liquids pipeline environmental impact statement / Bureau of Land Management, Wyoming State Office, Rawlins Field Office ; cooperating agency: U.S.D.A. Forest Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Rawlins Field Office
- Additional Titles:
- Overland Pass natural gas liquids pipeline environmental impact statement : final
- [Cheyenne, Wyo.] : [U.S. Bureau of Land Management, Wyoming State Office], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (727 unnumbered pages) : illustrations (some color), color maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Wyoming State Office and United States. Forest Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- v. 1. [Executive summary and final environmental impact statement] -- v. 2. [Appendices].
- Report Numbers:
- I 53.59:OV 2/FINAL
- Natural gas pipelines—Environmental aspects—Wyoming
- Natural gas pipelines—Environmental aspects—Colorado
- Natural gas pipelines—Environmental aspects—Kansas
- Pipelines—Environmental aspects—Wyoming
- Pipelines—Environmental aspects—Colorado
- Pipelines—Environmental aspects—Kansas
- Public lands—Wyoming—Management
- Public lands—Colorado—Management
- Public lands—Kansas—Management
- Natural gas pipelines—Environmental aspects
- Pipelines—Environmental aspects
- Public lands—Management
- "August 2007."
"BLM/WY/PL-07/026+5101"--Page 2 of cover.
"AS-06-01095"--Page 2 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages R-1 to R-15) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19168526