International conflicts of law and their implications for cross border data requests by law enforcement : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, February 25, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 148 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:114-84
Serial no. 114-84 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Transborder data flow—International cooperation
- Transnational crime—Prevention—International cooperation
- Conflict of laws—Data protection—United States
- Conflict of laws—Jurisdiction—United States
- Law enforcement—International cooperation
- Communication in law enforcement—International cooperation
- Criminal justice, Administration of—International cooperation
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Serial no. 114-84."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19168853