Using evidence to help low-income individuals and families get ahead : hearing before the Subcommittee on Human Resources of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, March 17, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Human Resources
- Additional Titles:
- Using evidence to help low income individuals and families get ahead
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 150 pages) : illustration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:114-HR 02
Serial no. 114-HR02 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means)
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 19168937