Welcome to Kutsher's : the last Catskills resort / Menemsha Films presents ; an East Broadway Pictures production ; directed and produced by East Broadway Pictures ; Caroline Laskow & Ian Rosenberg
- [United States] : Menemsha Films, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (73 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Laskow, Caroline, 1973-, Rosenberg, Ian, Menemsha Films, and East Broadway Pictures
- Kutsher's Country Club was the last surviving Jewish resort in the Catskills. One of the legendary Borscht Belt hotels during its heyday, Kutsher's was family-owned and operated for over 100 years, until its sale and demolition in 2014. Exploring the full Dirty Dancing-era Catskills experience through a close up look at Kutsher's rise and fall, this award-winning film captures a last glimpse of a lost world as it disappears before our eyes.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- Form of work:
- Motion picture
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: Not rated.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2012.
Full screen (1.33:1).
Special features: Kutsher's demolition footage.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 19169661