Killing it : an entrepreneur's guide to keeping your head without losing your heart / Sheryl O'Loughlin
- Foreword: Entrepreneurship is a calling, not a job / Steve Blank -- Introduction: The light and the dark -- Part I. Getting ready: What you really need to know. Heart on your sleeve: the entrepreneur and love ; The other marriage: the entrepreneur and partnership ; The virtues of candor: the entrepreneur and the supportive tribe ; Love in a time of churn: the entrepreneur and romance ; My baby you'll be: the entrepreneur and children ; Calling you on your shit: the entrepreneur and friendship -- Part II. Doing the work. Climbing high: the entrepreneur and risk ; Self-worth and net worth: the entrepreneur and money ; Modestly naked: the entrepreneur and bold humility ; Staying sane in the fast lane: the entrepreneur's physical and emotional well-being ; The graceful good-bye: the entrepreneur and letting go.
- "The former CEO of Clif Bar, Co-founder of Plum, and serial entrepreneur offers insights about launching and growing a business while maintaining a fulfilled life in this practical guide filled with hard-won advice culled from the author's own sometimes dark, raw experiences. With a foreword by Steve Blank"--Amazon.com.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Kenneth and Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment; 2016
- Endowment Note:
- Kenneth and Marion Pollock Libraries Program Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 19170031