Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems [electronic resource] : AAMAS 2016 Workshops, Visionary Papers, Singapore, Singapore, May 9-10, 2016, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Nardine Osman, Carles Sierra
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10003
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- A Language for Trust Modelling (TRUST workshop) -- Abstraction Methods for Solving Graph-Based Security Games (SECMAS workshop) -- Can I Do That? Discovering Domain Axioms Using Declarative Programming and Relational Reinforcement Learning (ARMS workshop) -- Simultaneous Optimization And Sampling Of Agent Trajectories Over A Network (OPTMAS workshop) -- POMDPs for Assisting Homeless Shelters – Computational and Deployment Challenges (IDEAS workshop) -- Summarizing simulation results using causally-relevant states (MABS workshop) -- Augmenting Agent Computational Environments with Quantitative Reasoning Modules and Customisable Bridge Rules (EMAS workshop) -- Using Awareness to Promote Richer, More Human-Like Behaviors in Artificial Agents (ALA workshop) -- Using GDL to Represent Domain Knowledge for Automated Negotiations (ACAN workshop) -- Simulating Urban Growth with Raster and Vector models: A case study for the city of Can Tho, Vietnam (ABMUS workshop) -- Gamification of Multi-Agent Systems Theory Classes (COIN/CARE workshop) -- Analysis of Market Trend Regimes for March 2011 USDJPY Exchange Rate Tick Data (WEIN workshop).
- This book constitutes the most visionary papers of the AAMAS 2016 Workshops, held in Singapore, Singapore, in May 2016. The 12 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from the 12 workshops. They cover specific topics, both theoretical and applied, in the general area of autonomous agents and multiagent systems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19171325