String Processing and Information Retrieval [electronic resource] : 23rd International Symposium, SPIRE 2016, Beppu, Japan, October 18-20, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Shunsuke Inenaga, Kunihiko Sadakane, Tetsuya Sakai
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9954
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Fundamental studies of string processes and information retrieval -- Applications in bioinformatics -- Applications in Web mining -- Applications in other areas.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 23rd International Symposium on String Processing and Information Retrieval, SPIRE 2016, held in Beppu, Japan, in October 2016. The 25 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 46 submissions. The focus of the papers is on fundamental studies of string processes and information retrieval and its applications for example to areas such as bioinformatics, Web mining and others.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19172671