- Foreign income portfolios ; 7060
- Detailed analysis. Chile -- The country, its people and economy -- Operating a business in Chile -- Forms of doing business in Chile -- General principles and principal taxes -- Income taxation of domestic corporations -- Taxation of foreign corporations -- Taxation of a branch -- Taxation of other business entities -- Taxation of resident individuals -- Taxation of nonresident individuals -- Inheritance and gift tax -- Value added tax -- Inter-company pricing -- Avoidance of double taxation -- Working papers.
- " ... discusses the significant features of Chilean tax law applying to foreign investors conducting business in Chile, either directly or through some form of presence in Chile. In addition to a detailed discussion of the taxation of domestic and foreign legal entities and individuals, the Portfolio includes an analysis of the legal and regulatory provisions governing the conduct of business operations within the country."
- "Based on an earlier edition by Germán Campos, Nicasio del Castillo, Jorge Gross and Ramón Mullerat."
Published: Washington, D.C., 2004-2007.
Published as: Tax Management portfolio 997, <Oct. 5, 2007>-2012.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 19173137