Testamentary capacity, undue influence and validity of wills / Elena Marty-Nelson, Angela Gilmore and Eloisa C. Rodriguez-Dod
- Marty-Nelson, Elena
- Additional Titles:
- Validity of wills and Testamentary capacity and validity of wills <Oct. 11, 2007>-2014
- Arlington, VA : Tax Management, -
- Copyright Date:
- Additional Creators:
- Gilmore, Angela, 1963-, Rodriguez-Dod, Eloisa, 1959-, and Tax Management Inc
- Estates, gifts, and trusts portfolios ; 824-3rd
- Detailed analysis. Introduction -- Formalities of execution -- Testamentary capacity and undue influence -- Will contests: precautionary measures and litigation considerations -- Working papers.
- " ... addresses the requirements for the execution of a valid will, a critical element in the implementation of a successful estate plan. If a will is to be recognized as valid, it must comply with the formalities of execution under state law and the testator must have the necessary testamentary intent. The Detailed Analysis discusses the formalities of execution in depth, since the validity of a will depends upon adherence to the requirements of the jurisdiction in which the will is executed as well as that in which it is ultimately probated."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Title from title screen (viewed July 21, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 19173241