- Estates, gifts, and trusts portfolios ; 847-2nd
- Detailed analysis. General -- State disclaimer laws -- State law uses of disclaimer -- Potential state law problems -- Conclusion -- Working papers.
- " ... presents a detailed study of the state law ramifications of disclaimers. This portfolio describes the many non-tax uses of disclaimers, including potential creditor avoidance and the correction of otherwise costly errors made in the drafting of wills and trusts."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Formerly published in Washington, D.C., 2005-2007.
Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 14, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 19173263