Business operations in Italy / Christine Marciasini, Esq., Consultant to Pirola, Pennuto, Zei, & Associati (Rome office), Viale Castro Pretorio 122, 00185 Rome, Italy, www.pirolapennutozei.it.
- Marciasini, Christine
- Arlington, VA : Tax Management, -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Alegi, Peter C., 1935- and Tax Management Inc
- Detailed analysis. Introduction -- Business regulations and practice -- Forms of business entities -- Principal taxes -- Taxation of resident corporations -- Taxation of nonresident corporations -- Branch taxation -- Taxation of partnerships and small businesses -- Regional tax on productive activities -- Income taxation of resident individuals -- Income taxation of nonresidents -- Stamp tax -- Registration tax -- Value added tax -- Transfer pricing -- Taxpayers' bill of rights -- Special provisions relating to multinational corporations -- Tax treaties -- Working papers.
- "Tax Management Portfolio, Business Operations in Italy, No. 7190, is designed to provide an introduction to Italian business life, including the requirements that must be met and principal problems encountered in making investments, and in particular the establishment and operation of commercial interests in Italy. It includes an analysis of the tax on corporations, the tax on individuals and, in general, all taxes imposed on business firms and investments."
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Author: Peter C. Alegi,
Formerly published in Washington, D.C., 2005-2007.
Published as Tax Management portfolio 968-4th,
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 19173327