[Enumeration districts map, Spotsylvania County, Virginia].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of the Census
- Additional Titles:
- Base map title: Spotsylvania County, Virginia, showing primary and secondary highways
- [Suitland, Maryland] : [United States Bureau of the Census], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; 89 x 109 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Virginia. Department of Highways
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:63,360 (W 77°57ʹ17ʺ--W 77°22ʹ13ʺ/N 38°22ʹ41ʺ--N 37°59ʹ28ʺ).
- Shows boundaries of incorporated and unincorporated areas and minor civil divisions, and enumeration district boundaries and numbers on a general highway base map.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Base map "prepared by the Department of Highways, Richmond, Virginia, Jan. 1, 1967."
Inset maps: 1. Five Mile Forks Area -- 2. Sylvania Heights Area -- 3. Spotsylvania Area -- 4. Area south of Fredericksburg -- 5. Westwood Area.
"All enumeration district numbers preceded by 177- ."
"Enumeration districts 1 to 22."
"District Office Code 0814."
"Entire county in Congressional District No. 8."
Includes location map, 2 mileage distance tables, 1960 census table, 5 city/community inset maps, and note about the county's history.
View MARC record | catkey: 19173600