Finnish modern design : utopian ideals and everyday realities, 1930-1997 : Marianne Aav, Jari Ehrnrooth, Hildi Hawkins, Harri Kalha, Kaisa Koivisto, Pekka Korvenmaa, Taisto Mäkelä, Hannele Nyman, Leena Svinhufvud, Susann Vihma / Marianne Aav and Nina Stritzler-Levine, editors
- New Haven : Published by the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts ; [New York] : Yale University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 411 pages : illustrations (some color), map ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Aav, Marianne, Stritzler-Levine, Nina, and Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts
- 0300075049 (cloth) and 0300075235 (pbk.)
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition which will be held at the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decorative Arts from Feb. 27 through June 14, 1998.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 399-409).
View MARC record | catkey: 1917458