iOS Penetration Testing [electronic resource] : A Definitive Guide to iOS Security / by Kunal Relan
- Relan, Kunal
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 135 pages 122 illustrations, 114 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1: Introduction to iOS -- Chapter 2: iOS App Development Basics -- Chapter 3: iOS App Vulnerabilities and Jailbreaking -- Chapter 4: Blackbox Testing iOS Apps -- Chapter 5: iOS Security Toolkit -- Chapter 6: Automating App Testing -- Chapter 7: iOS App Security Practices. .
- Although a tough system to manipulate, there are still critical iOS security bugs that can be exploited. In response to this issue, author Kunal Relan offers a concise, deep dive into iOS security, including all the tools and methods to master reverse engineering of iOS apps and penetration testing. iOS Penetration Testing covers the most significant attacks threatening iOS applications in recent times. The readers will also learn methods of patching iOS applications to make payment transactions and personal data sharing more secure. If you’re a security professional, IS analyst, iOS Reverse Engineer or developer, or simply interested in secure application development, iOS Penetration Testing is a must have.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 19175630