PHP Persistence [electronic resource] : Concepts, Techniques and Practical Solutions with Doctrine / by Michael Romer
- Romer, Michael
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 111 pages 9 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. About this book -- 2. Introduction -- 3. A self-made ORM -- 4. Hello, Doctrine 2! -- 5. Defining entities -- 6. References between Entities -- 7. Managing Entities -- 8. Doctrine Query Language -- 9. Command line tools -- 10. Caching -- 11. Advanced Topics.
- Take the pain out of dealing with relational databases in an object-oriented programming world. With this short book, you can save time and money by simply coding less while accomplishing more with the Doctrine persistence framework, a leading persistence solution for PHP programmers and web developers. PHP Persistence teaches you about PHP persistence and how to use it effectively for your database-driven applications. Bestselling author Michael Romer leverages his own vast experience to show you what you need to know about Doctrine 2 and how to use it in your own projects. Along the way you’ll learn about powerful persistence techniques, such as object-relational mapping (ORM) in PHP. What You'll Learn Define entities and references between entities Manage entities Master the Doctrine Query Language Use appropriate command-line tools for PHP persistence Program for caching Who This Book Is For Experienced PHP programmers and web developers with some exposure to PHP.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19175656