Smart Trends in Information Technology and Computer Communications [electronic resource] : First International Conference, SmartCom 2016, Jaipur, India, August 6–7, 2016, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Aynur Unal, Malaya Nayak, Durgesh Kumar Mishra, Dharm Singh, Amit Joshi
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XXV, 919 pages 487 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Unal, Aynur, Nayak, Malaya, Mishra, Durgesh Kumar, Singh, Dharm, Joshi, Amit, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 628
- Smart and secure systems -- Technologies for digital world -- Data centric approaches -- Applications for e-agriculture and e-health -- Products and IT innovations -- Research for knowledge computing.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the First International Conference on Smart Trends in Information Technology and Computer Communications, SmartCom 2016, held in Jaipur, India, in August 2016. The 106 revised papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 469 submissions. The papers address issues on smart and secure systems; technologies for digital world; data centric approaches; applications for e-agriculture and e-health; products and IT innovations; research for knowledge computing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 19175854