State of West Virginia : roadless & undeveloped area evaluation II, RARE II, April 1978
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- Roadless & undeveloped area evaluation II, RARE II : State of West Virginia
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [U.S. Forest Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 78 x 88 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000. 1 in. to approximately 8 miles ; Lambert conformal conic projection based on standard parallels 33° and 45° (W 82°37ʹ--W 77°45ʹ/N 40°37ʹ--N 37°15ʹ).
- Shows "Existing wilderness areas (all agencies)," "RARE II roadless areas," "Other national forest system lands," and "Congressionally designated study areas" within the Monongahela National Forest in color on black-and-white base map., Relief shown by spot heights., Base map "compiled, edited, and published by the Geological Survey.", and "*U.S. Government Printing Office: 1978-752-953."
View MARC record | catkey: 19177957