Overview of People's Liberation Army Air Force "elite pilots" / Michael S. Chase, Kenneth W. Allen, Benjamin S. Purser III
- Chase, Michael
- Santa Monica, Calif. : RAND Corporation, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 28 pages : color map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Allen, Kenneth W. (Retired Air Force officer), Purser, Benjamin S., III, Project Air Force (U.S.), and United States. Air Force
- The PLAAF's Cangzhou and Dingxin test and training bases -- The PLAAF's Golden Helmet competition -- The PLAAF participation in Aviadarts and Bayi Aerobatics Team.
- "This report draws on a wide variety of Chinese primary sources to provide an overview of how the Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) selects and trains what it calls its elite fighter pilots. One of the most important lessons learned has been the PLAAF's desire to move toward less scripted training"--Back cover.
- 9780833094964 (paperback)
- At head of title: RAND Project Air Force.
"Prepared for the United States Air Force."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 23-28).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 19178788