Prince's dictionary of legal citations : a reference guide for attorneys, legal secretaries, paralegals, and law students
- Prince, Mary Miles
- Additional Titles:
- Dictionary of legal citations
- Getzville, New York : William S. Hein & Co., 2017.
- Ninth edition / by Mary Miles Prince.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 564 pages ; 24 cm
- A-Z listing of citation examples -- Tables : states' highest courts -- Discontinued state reporters -- Federal Register, Congressional Record, Statutes at Large: year, Congress & session, volume numbers -- Numbering acts of Congress -- Dates and coverage of U.S. Code editions -- U.S. Supreme Court reporters: years and volume numbers -- West's national reporter regions -- Annotated reports and years of coverage -- Dating of major law reports.
- 9780837740386 (acid-free paper) and 083774038X (acid-free paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 19179393