Transportation map : Monongalia County, West Virginia / prepared by the State Road Commission of West Virginia in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Public Roads
- Corporate Author:
- West Virginia. State Road Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Monongalia County, West Virginia
- [Charleston, W. Va.?] : State Road Commission of West Virginia, 1940.
- Rev. Jan. 1, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 43 x 60 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Public Roads
United States. Works Progress Administration
- Transportation series ; 31
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:127,000 ; polyconic projection (W 80°25ʹ20ʺ--W 79°45ʹ49ʺ/N 39°43ʹ17ʺ--N 39°26ʹ08ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
Shows roads and surface types, distances between adjacent road intersections, corporation, or county lines, railroads, and a variety of natural and other human-made features.
"Data obtained from State-wide Highway Planning Survey."
"Works Progress Administration assisted with projects O.P. (65-41-3786) (165-41-6999) (465-41-3-74)."
"Copyrighted by the State Road Commission of West Virginia."
"Mathews Printing and Lithographing Co., Charleston, W. Va."
Includes location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 19179407