Englands murthering monsters set out in their colours [microform] : In a dialogue between Democritus and Heracclitus
- G. P.
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- A satire., Imprint suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and Verse: "Weeping Heracclitus laments to see ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A4:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.4, Thomason 669.f.22, and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P22
View MARC record | catkey: 19179645