Lilly lash't vvith his ovvn rod. Or, An epigram on the quaint skill of that arch temporizing astrologer Mr. William Lilly [microform] : Collected out of his almanacks, from 647, to this present year, 1660
- Additional Titles:
- Lilly lash't with his own rod
Epigram on the quaint skill of that arch temporizing astrologer Mr. William Lilly
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
There are two states: a) imprint has "." after "year"; b) has "," after "year".
Verse: "Sound first A trumpet, that the world may hear ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A4:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.4
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L2253
View MARC record | catkey: 19179683