The deceased maiden-louer [microform] : Being a pleasant new court-song: to an excellent new tune. Or to be sung to the tune of Bonny Nell
- Additional Titles:
- Deceased maiden-lover
- [London] : Printed by the assignes of Thomas Symcocke, [1628 or 9]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Bonny Nell, Faithlesse louer, and Faithlesse lover
- In two parts, separated for mounting,each with woodcut at head; the second part has caption: The faithlesse louer., Place of publication suggested by STC., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and Verse: "As I went forth one summers day ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7 and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16862.1
View MARC record | catkey: 19179722