The jealous lover satisfy'd [microform] : All you that do to love pretend, Come lend an ear unto my song, And say no more than you intend, For therein you your selves do wrong. Tune of, The gallant youth of Gravesend
- [London] : Printed for J. Blare on London-Bridge, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Gallant youth of Gravesend
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing., Printed in four columns separated by ornamental rules with woodcuts at head of each column. Part of text in black letter., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library., and Verse: "There was in Bristol City fair ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) J500
View MARC record | catkey: 19179850