Truths triumpant; or, A familiar epistle from the Muffty of the Grand Cham of Tartary [microform] : to those fathers of falshood the Jesuites, whose superstitious doctrines are not only detected but derided, and reasons and natures eyes opened
- Additional Titles:
- Familiar epistle from the Muffty of the Grand Cham of Tartary
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Related Titles:
- Right honourable, and noble patron of the religion, laws and libertys of all the free born people of England
- On the same sheet, a letter explaining where the poem was found; signed: Philopatris. Philalethies.; text of letter begins: Right honourable, and noble patron of the religion, laws and libertys of all the free born people of England, .."., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and Verse: "Vast superstition! Glorious stile of weakness! ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A4:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.4 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T3172B
View MARC record | catkey: 19179987