Brief memorial of the losse of the late incomparable and excellent Andrew Lord Rutherford [microform] : Earle of Teveot, &c. Killed by an ambuscadoe of Moores, May the 3d. 1664
- Rich, Jeremiah, active 1664
- London : Printed for Henry Marsh at the Princes Armes in Chancery-Lane, 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (metalcut).
- Cf. Wing R1340 which has title "Death's envious triumph, in a memorial of ..."., Imperfect: stained, affecting ill. and title., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Signed at end: Jeremiah Rich., and With a description of ambush followed by an elegy.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A4:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.3
View MARC record | catkey: 19180053