To the Kings most Excellent Majesty, the humble address of the Lord Mayor, aldermen, and commons of the City of London, in Common Council assembled [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Corporation of London. Court of Common Council
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd: and by Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb, printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- "2 July 1683. It is His Majesties pleasure that this humble address be forthwith printed and published. L. Jenkins."
Concerning the Rye House Plot. "Congratulations on discovery of the plot. Resolve to expose their lives and fortunes in defence of government"--Steele.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.161.f.2
Steele I, 3751
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1506
View MARC record | catkey: 19180119