Great Britains lamentation: or, the funeral obsequies of that most imcomparable Protestant princess, Mary of ever blessed memory [microform] : Queen of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland. Who departed this life the 28th, of December, at Kensington, 1694. In the 32th. year of her age, she reigned five years 8 months and 17 days. And was conducted from White-Hall to Westminster-Abby, in an open chariot of state, on black cloath by the nobility, judges, and gentry of the land on Tuesday the 5th. of March, 1694/5.
- Additional Titles:
- Great Britains lamentation
Funeral obsequies of that most imcomparable Protestant princess, Mary of ever blessed memory
- London : Printed for J. Whitlock near Stationers Hall, 1694/5 [i.e. 1695]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- "Licensed according to order."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Torn with some loss of text.
Verse: "She's gone alas! no more to be recall'd,".
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2[201*]
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) G1668
View MARC record | catkey: 19180199