An elegy or, final farewel to Sir John Fenvvick, Baronet [microform] : who, for high-treason, &c. was beheaded on Tower-Hill, Thursday the 28. of this instant January, 1697. / Written by a late converted Jacobite, and recommended to all male-content and disaffected persons of these kingdoms
- Additional Titles:
- Elegy or, final farewel to Sir John Fenwick, Baronet
- London : Printed and sold by J. Bradford, in New-street, without Bishopsgate near Hand-Alley, 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Reproduction of original in the British Library., Verse: "Behold, you Grandees, of this earthly globe,"., and Within mourning borders.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E445
View MARC record | catkey: 19180205