The countrey farmer: or, The buxome virgin [microform] : To a new tune, called, New-Market, or King James's jigg
- Additional Titles:
- Buxome virgin
- [London] : Printed for P. Brooksby, at the Golden-Ball in Pye-Corner, [between 1675-1680]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- King James's jigg
- Item a A5:2 imperfect: cropped.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library.
Verse: "There was a brisk lass both bonny and brown ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:3; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C6529
View MARC record | catkey: 19180276