A ship-load of waggery. Or, clouded merriment to please young men and maids [microform] : Maidens, here's long, and strong, both great and small; for one poor penny you may purchase all. To a new tune. Or Cloris awake
- Additional Titles:
- Clouded merriment to please young men and maids
Ship-load of waggery
- [London] : Printed for P[hilip]. Brooksby at the golden Ball in West Smithfield, [between 1670-1696]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Cloris awake
- Date, place of publication and publisher's name from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library.
Verse: "A ship must have a steers-man ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S3438
View MARC record | catkey: 19180477