The sorrowful mother, or, The pious daughters last farewel [microform] : She patiently did run her race, believ'd the word of truth; and death did willingly embrace, tho' in her blooming youth. To the tune of, Troy Town. This may be printed, R.P.
- Additional Titles:
- Pious daughters last farewel
- [London] : Printed for J. Deacon, at the Angel in Guilt-Spur-street, [between 1685-1688]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Troy Town
- Date and place of publication suggested by Wing., Item at A5:2 trimmed., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library., and Verse: "Dear mother, I alas! must leave ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8, Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H, and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S4717
View MARC record | catkey: 19180481