The springs glory: or, A precious posie for pretty maidens [microform] : who walk in the meadows to hear the birds sing, with pleasure rejoycing to welcome the spring. The tune is, Monk hath confounded, &c.
- Additional Titles:
- Precious posie for pretty maidens
- [London] : Pritend [sic] for W. Gilbertson, [1656?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Monk hath confounded
- Item at A5:2 trimmed., Place and date of publication suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library., and Verse: "Now that bright Phoebus his rays doth display ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8, Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H, and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S5083
View MARC record | catkey: 19180484