The west-country jigg: or, Love in due season [microform] : A longing maid which had a mind to marry, complaining was, that she so long should tarry; at length a brisk young lad did chance to spy her, and liking of her well, resolv'd to try her: and courting her, and vowing to be constant, they there clapt up a bargain in an instant. To a pleasant new tune, called, New Exeter. With allowance
- Additional Titles:
- Love in due season
- [London] : Printed for P. Brooksby, at the Golden-ball, near the Hospital-gate in West-smithfield, [1680?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- New Exeter
- Item at A5:2 imperfect: trimmed affecting imprint.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library.
Verse: "When Sol with his beams ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) W1403
View MARC record | catkey: 19180528