A vvord in season: or, Now or never [microform] : Tis ne'r too late to be advised well regard it then you beauties that excel both in external and internal parts and do not triumph over captive hearts: least you ingrateful being left to time bereft of charmes, be punisht that black crime. A pleasant new tune, of Sweet use your time, &c.
- D'Urfey, Thomas, 1653-1723
- Additional Titles:
- Word in season: or, Now or never and Now or never
- [London] : Printed for J. Wright, J. Clark, W. Thackery, and T. Pass[i]nger, [between 1681-1684]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts), music
- Related Titles:
- Sweet use your time
- Author, date and place of publication suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library and the British Library.
Verse: "Sweet use your time, abuse your time ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D2794
View MARC record | catkey: 19180548