You'l never get her up, or, Love in a tree [microform] : Being a pleasant new song, shewing how a maid was got with child, without lying with a man. To the tune of Buggering oats prepare thy neck
- Additional Titles:
- You'll never get her up, or Love in a tree
Love in a tree
You'l never get her up
- [London] : Printed for P[hilip]. Brooksby at the Golden Ball in Pye-Corner, [between 1685-1692]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Buggering oats prepare thy neck
- Date, place of publication and publisher's name from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library.
Verse: "A week ago as I did walk ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) Y58
View MARC record | catkey: 19180551