The bleeding lover [microform] : Young men that do promise make, in your performance be not slack. For well you know, 'tis often so. Ingratitude makes all things black. To the tune of, The doubting virgin
- Duffett, Thomas
- [London] : Printed for J. Clarke, W. Thackeray, and T. Passenger, [between 1684-1686]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Doubting virgin
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Trimmed., and Verse: "Lovers all come hear my story ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) D2445
View MARC record | catkey: 19180680