The coy shepherdess or, Phillis and Amintas [microform] : Fair Phillis in a wanton posture lyes not thinking to be seen by mortall eyes till accidentally Amintas came, and see her lie, which made her blush for shame he cast himself down by her on the hay and won her love, before he went away. Tune of, Phillis on the new made hay, or, Amarillis. J.P.
- J. P.
- Additional Titles:
- Phillis and Amintas
- [London] : Printed for R. Burton at the Horse-shoe in West-smithfield, [between 1660-1670]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Amarillis and Phillis on the new made hay
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., Trimmed., and Verse: "Phillis on the new made hay ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) P48
View MARC record | catkey: 19180709