The Lady Isabella's tragedy: or, The step-mother's cruelty [microform] : Being a relation of a lamentable and cruel murder, committed on the body of the Lady Isabella, the only daughter of a noble duke, occasioned by the means of a step-mother, and the master-cook, who were both adjudg'd to suffer a cruel death for committing the said horrid act. To the tune of, The ladies Fall
- Additional Titles:
- Step-mother's cruelty
- [London] : Printed for P. Brooksby at the Golden Ball in Pye-Corner, [between 1670-1696]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Ladies fall
- Imperfect: trimmed and stained affecting legibility., Place and date of publication suggested by Wing., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and Verse: "There was a Lord of worthy fame ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8 and Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L166
View MARC record | catkey: 19180797