A proper nevv ballad, entituled, The Granadeers rant [microform] : To its own proper new tune, Hy the brave Granadeers, ho.
- Additional Titles:
- Grenadiers rant
Proper new ballad, entituled, The Granadeers rant
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1681?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Related Titles:
- Hy the brave Granadeers, ho.
- Cf. Wing P3668 which has "grenadiers" in the title.
Imperfect: mutilated and stained affecting legibility.
Imprint suggested by Wing P3668.
In two columns.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Captain Hume is bound to sea ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.8
View MARC record | catkey: 19180941