The conversion & persecutions of Eve Cohan, now called Elizabeth Verboon [microform] : a person of quality of the Jewish religion. Who was baptized the 10th of October, 1680. at St. Martins in the Fields, by the Right Reverend Father in God, William, Lord Bishop of St. Asaph
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715
- London : printed by J.D. for Richard Chiswell, at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Also issued in 1685 as part of: Burnet, Gilbert. A collection of several tracts and discourses (Wing B5770 and B5770aA)., Attributed to Gilbert Burnet., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and The first leaf is blank.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; B1:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 482.b.3 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B5772
View MARC record | catkey: 19181276