VVat VVilliams vvill [microform] : Well-wishing Williams will and testament, which to the ballad-singer he hath sent, to be dispers'd to all good people kinde. That would doe well, and beare an honest minde. To the tune of, Then let vs to Virginia goe
- Additional Titles:
- Wat Williams will
- Printed at London : For H. Gosson, [c. 1635]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Then let us to Virginia goe
- In two parts, separated for mounting; woodcut illustrations at head of each part.
Publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "I wish for no mans riches ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 25736
View MARC record | catkey: 19181332