The true discription of this marueilous straunge fishe [microform] : whiche was taken on thursday was sen night, the .xvi. day of Iune, this present month, in the yeare of our Lord God. M. D. LX.ix. A declaration of the taking of this straunge fishe, with the length [and] bredth. [and]c.
- C. R., active 1569
- Additional Titles:
- True discription of this marveilous straunge fishe
- Imprynted at London : In Fleetstreate, beneathe the conduit, at the signe of Saint Iohn Euangelist, by Thomas Colwell, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcut).
- Reproduction of original in the British Library. and Signed: Qd. C.R.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Huth 50 and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20570
View MARC record | catkey: 19181348