The subiects thankfulnesse: or, God-a-mercie good Scot [microform] : to the tune of, Blew Cap for mee
- Additional Titles:
- Subjects thankfulnesse: or, God-a-mercie good Scot
God-a-mercie good Scot
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the yeare, 1640.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts).
- Related Titles:
- Blew Cap for mee
- In two parts, printed side by side.
Place of publication suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "Long time hath sweet England injoy'd her peace ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Huth 50
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23416
View MARC record | catkey: 19181360