A most excellent and famous ditty of Sampson iudge of Israel [microform] : how hee wedded Philistines daughter, who at length forsooke him: also how hee slew a lyon, and propounded a riddle, and after how hee was falsely betrayed by Dalila, and of his death. To the tune of the Spanish pauin
- Additional Titles:
- Most excellent and famous ditty of Sampson judge of Israel
- [London] : Printed by the assignes of Thomas Symcocke, [1628 or 9]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Related Titles:
- Spanish pauin
- Line 2 of heading ends: propoun-., Place and date of publication suggested by STC., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and Verse: "VVhen Sampson was a tall yong man ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7 and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21689
View MARC record | catkey: 19181363